New Range Rover Sport redefines sporting luxury, effortlessly combining assertive and instinctive on-road performance with trademark Range Rover refinement, progressive design sophistication and connected convenience. The third-generation model is the most desirable, advanced and dynamically capable yet.
A suite of powerful and efficient powertrains includes a six-cylinder extended range Electric Hybrid, a potent new V8 and six-cylinder petrol and diesel Ingenium engines. Pure-electric propulsion will be introduced in 2024, as Land Rover continues its electrification journey.
New Range Rover Sport is available in S, SE, HSE and Autobiography specifications, with a First Edition available throughout the first year of production featuring a specially curated specification.
Introducing the New Range Rover Sport
• Dynamic luxury: New Range Rover Sport combines dramatic modernity and distinctive character with electrified performance
• Distinct proportions: Muscular stance and taut surfaces communicate power and agility
• Modernist philosophy: Reductive design approach elevates Range Rover Sport DNA
• Sophisticated luxury: Interior cocoons the driver with sweeping console and fast-angled dashboard, finished with modern materials including sustainable UltrafabricsTM
• Electrifying power: Pure-electric propulsion in 2024, and extended range Electric Hybrid from launch with 375kW, total real-world range of 740km and CO2 emissions from 18g/km
• Smooth and powerful: Six-cylinder Ingenium petrol and diesel engines, plus a new V8 Twin Turbo with 390kW, deliver customary Range Rover Sport performance
• Pioneering suspension: Dynamic Air Suspension introduces switchable volume air springs – a Range Rover first – with twin-valve active dampers for ultimate agility, control and composure
• Dynamic master: Stormer Handling Pack combines Dynamic Response Pro, All-Wheel Steering, Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking and Configurable Programs
• Terrain Response®: Award-winning and patented system, now with road-focused Dynamic Mode alongside Configurable Terrain Response, plus innovative new Adaptive Off-Road Cruise Control
• Focused refinement: Sculpted seating, Cabin Air Purification Pro and Meridian Signature Sound with the latest Active Noise Cancellation systems deliver modern sporting luxury
• Seamless technology: 13.1-inch curved touchscreen for award-winning Pivi Pro infotainment is complemented by intuitive 13.7-inch Interactive Driver Display, with Software Over The Air
• Wireless convenience: New Range Rover Sport is ready to go at a moment’s notice, with Wireless Apple CarPlay®, Wireless Android Auto™ and 15W Wireless Device Charger
• Digital vision: High-performance visibility is guaranteed by new Digital LED Headlights featuring Adaptive Front Lighting, while new Low Speed Manoeuvring Lights provide ultimate convenience
• Configure yours: The New Range Rover Sport will be introduced in South Africa toward the end of 2022 with pricing to be announced at a later date.